DECATUR—The DeKalb County Board of Health is delaying the previously planned June 22 opening of a COVID-19 testing site at Greenforest Community Baptist Church in Decatur.
The site at 3250 Rainbow Drive will now open on Monday, June 29.
Testing continues to remain available at the following locations:
- Beulah Missionary Baptist Church 2340 Clifton Springs Rd., Decatur, 30034
- Former K-Mart Store Parking Lot (at I-285 and Buford Hwy.) 5597 Buford Hwy. NE, Doraville, 30340
- Greater Piney Grove Baptist Church 1879 Glenwood Ave. SE, Atlanta, 30316
- Kingswood Church 4896 N. Peachtree Rd., Dunwoody, 30338 (Note: This site is only open on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., and Saturday from 8:30 a.m. until noon.)
- Rehoboth Baptist Church 2997 Lawrenceville Hwy, Tucker, 30084
- Salem Bible Church 5460 Hillandale Dr., Stonecrest, 30058
COVID-19 testing is free and open to all individuals who wish to be tested. A driver’s license or identification card is not required, however registration in advance is strongly encouraged.
For testing site hours of operation and online appointment scheduling for all DeKalb County Board of Health testing sites, visit dekalbhealth.net, or call the COVID-19 Call Center at (404) 294-3700, Option 1. Call center hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 5p.m. and 9:00 a.m. until 3 p.m. on Saturday.
All testing locations and the COVID-19 Call Center will be closed on July 3 and July 4, for the Independence Day holiday.