The DeKalb County Board of Ethics will conduct a board meeting on Thursday, Feb. 11, at noon.
The meeting will be held via Zoom at https://dekalbcountyga.zoom.us/j/88137432677. Join by phone at 602-333-0032 or 888-270-9936 and use conference code 171493.
- Adoption of Agenda
- Administrative Items
- Welcome and Introduction of Board Members
- Discussion of Ethics Board’s Jurisdictional Powers including Board Officers
- Discussion and Nomination of Board Officers (Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary)
- Discussion of Ethics Office Responsibilities
- Discussion of Open Records Act and Open Meetings Act
- Approval of December 2, 2020 Minutes
- Approval of Regularly Scheduled Board Meeting Dates in 2021
- Discussion of Ethics Administrator Position
III. Presentation of Current Ethics Cases (Informational Only)
- Public Comment
- Comments/Questions from Board Members