ROCKDALE COUNTY, GA– Rockdale County Board of Elections is reminding voters of key dates concerning the Nov. 8 General Election and other pertinent information voting options.
Monday, Aug. 22, marked the first day that a voter may request a Mail Absentee Ballot. Voters can make the request online or obtain the request form by visiting: https://securemyabsenteeballot.sos.ga.gov/s/. Submit the Mail Absentee Ballot request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early in-person voting will take place exclusively at 1115 West Ave. S.W.
Election Day in-person voting will take place at the voters’ assigned polling precinct. Some precincts have been relocated. Voters are encouraged to verify their Election Day Polling location by visiting: https://mvp.sos.ga.gov/s/.
Sample ballots will be sent in residents’ water bills beginning in September and also can be found on the Board of Elections website: rockdalecountyga.gov/county-departments/board-of-elections-voter-registration/departments on Monday, Aug. 29.
The Nov. 8 Elections timeline is as followed:
- Mon., Aug. 22 – Mail Absentee Applications are accepted
- Tues., Oct. 11 – Mail Absentee Ballots will be mailed to Voters
- Tues., Oct. 11 – Voter Registration Deadline
- Mon., Oct. 17 – Fri., Nov 4 – In-Person Early Voting Period
- Sat., Oct. 22 – Saturday Voting, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sun., Oct. 23 – Sunday Voting, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Fri., Oct. 28 – Last day Absentee Ballots will be mailed
- Sat., Oct. 29 – Saturday Voting, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 8 – Election Day – Polls open 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tues., Nov. 8 – All Mail Ballots must be returned to Board of Elections office by 7 p.m.
- Tues., Dec. 6 – Runoff Election, if needed
- For more information, contact the Rockdale County Board of Elections Office at 770-278-7333.