ROCKDALE COUNTY, GA – Rockdale County Board of Elections has announced its schedule for voting in the Dec. 6 General Runoff Election Runoff. All voters registered to vote by Monday, Nov. 7 are eligible to vote in this election. Voters are encouraged to verify their Voter Registration by visiting: https://mvp.sos.ga.gov/s/.
Mail Absentee Ballot Requests are being accepted now until Monday, Nov. 28. Voters can make the request online or obtain the request form by visiting: https://securemyabsenteeballot.sos.ga.gov/s/. Submit the Mail Absentee Ballot request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early in-person voting will take place exclusively at 1115 West Avenue S.W., Conyers. Election Day In-Person voting will take place at voters’ assigned polling place. Some precincts have been relocated. Voters are encouraged to verify their Election Day Polling location by visiting: https://mvp.sos.ga.gov/s/.
A sample ballot can be found on the Board of Elections website: rockdalecountyga.gov/county-departments/board-of-elections-voter-registration/departments..
The Dec. 6 election timeline is as followed:
- Mon., Nov. 7 – Voter Registration Deadline
- Now – Monday, Nov. 28 – Mail Absentee Applications are accepted
- Saturday, Nov. 26 – Fri., Dec 2 – In-Person Early Voting Period
- Saturday, Nov 26 – Saturday Voting, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 27 – Sunday Voting, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Monday, Nov. 28 – Wednesday, Nov. 30 – In-Person Early Voting 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 1 – Friday, Dec .2 – In-Person Early Voting 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 – Election Day – Polls open 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 – All Mail Ballots must be returned to Board of Elections office by 7 p.m.
For more information, contact the Rockdale County Board of Elections Office at 770-278-7333.